The machine is designed for applying shrinkable-sleeves to containers either for caps (tamper evidence) and/or full body label with PET, PVC, and OPS labels with output 100 ~ 1,200 containers per minute based on 100 mm label length.
Label inserting Working sequences :
- Shrinkable label in the form of shells, folded, in rolls, drawn to the label accumulator and labeling machine by roller and motor. Then the label formed by the mandrel and passes the label sensor and cutter device.
- In the beginning, there is a piece of label at mandrel under the cutting device.
- The containers are conveyed and spaced to the Labelling position by In-feed screw, then the present of containers are sensed by Product sensor.
- When the Product sensor detects container, label drawn by sleeve roller, then push a present piece of label, then the piece of label is moved downward, then shoot to the container by Sleeve propellant roller.
- At the same time, when the label sensor detected label mark (this mark can be transparent side, eye mark or either a color), the servo motors calculates the length of the label, according to the calculations and label length in present parameter. Then, when the length of label is met, the cutter device cuts the label, and the cut labels is prepared for the next container.
|Working speed||100, 200, 250, 350, 400, 450, 600, 800, 1,200 BPH based on 100 mm Label Length|
|Label Length||25 ~ 300 mm|
|Shrinkable Film Flath width||25 ~ 200 mm.|
|Label Thickness||0.04 ~ 0.08 mm|
|Bottle range diameter||∅ 25 ~ 125 mm|
|Bottle height||max 300 mm|